Thursday, November 24, 2011

Totally Neglected

Yeah, as you can clearly see from the date of today's post, I haven't done anything on this site for more than two months. No excuses; I just haven't done anything here. I need to get on that.

To make up for it, here's a video.


This fellow I first saw on the original (UK) Whose Line is It Anyway, who hit home with me when he did a William Shatner impression in a launderette sketch. Some months ago I found this through a tweeted link, and so we get to enjoy him more. I would rather enjoy seeing his live show.

Anyway, that's all for this post. I'd like to habitate myself into posting more regularly, and maybe with more preparation. But, as this is the Lone Rabbit, it's meant to be more personal and stream-of-consciousness-y than prepared-article-y; such articles will likely appear on a better blog in the future.

Bye, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment